Non-LV purchase opinions, please ladies!!

ChloeMJ1

Apr 7, 2018
ladies! I’m sorry if this shouldn’t be in this forum however i’d love and appreciate anyone’s opinion on these two designer bags. I am a total LV lover but want to purchase either a Balenciaga City bag or Givenchy antigona.

Please help me decide on what you ladies think looks better!

Attachments

• A0067F0F-C8F3-4D9D-87D9-AD7C5CE91447.jpeg
    A0067F0F-C8F3-4D9D-87D9-AD7C5CE91447.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 444
  • A6AE549C-FFB2-425A-9660-ADDDE242CBC2.jpeg
    A6AE549C-FFB2-425A-9660-ADDDE242CBC2.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 437
  • 16D58757-500D-413E-9339-9BEB300C73E4.jpeg
    16D58757-500D-413E-9339-9BEB300C73E4.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 447
Oh this is a tough one, I love both. I would probably choose the Balenciaga city as I love the soft leather and love how it looks worn crossbody. I’ve never tried on the Antigona but have seen it in person and it is a very beautiful bag!

Oh, this is a hard one. I have both, and love both. The looks of them are both beautiful in their own rights, and two very different style bags. Depending on your style or outfit, I tend to use my Balenciaga City when I’m in a more casual outfit and my Givenchy Antigona goes to work with me from time to time. If I were choosing more of a daily one and looks, probably the Balenciaga City, which is a little easier to carry. Keep us posted which one you go with. [emoji2]

Givenchy ! I have been an LV lover for years now . Its the only brand I own . I was at Neiman's the other day and thought I would give the Antigona a try . I LOVED it !! Its next on my list for sure . Good luck deciding .

I don't like bags with too much structure, no matter the brand. I prefer a bit of slouch or floppiness. My vote is definitely with Balenciaga. I like both bags, but would pick the covered metal. That's a very rock look and can be dressy or causal. You really can't do wrong with a black balenciaga motor bag.

My mate has a balenciaga bag looks a bit like the above one but with tassels. Looks really nice to begin with but 2 years down the line it looks like it's been dragged in the hedge backwards and run over. Not kidding it looks really beat up. The leather hasn't held up well. She don't seem like the person to abuse her bags but i don't know for sure. Might be a consideration about the leather. It's now kinda biker chic, beat up look.
I think I like the Antigone structured and sleek look better.

Reactions: highend