Non-LV pen to use in small ring agenda?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I would love to find a pen to use but don't want to spend the big bucks on a LV pen. Which pen do you use in your small ring agenda? Looks like it has to be a skinny and short one! Someone had mentioned a Lamy pen but the nearest retailer from me is over 150 miles...

2. I think someone mentioned buying a pen from Neiman Marcus online that fits just nicely?

3. I actually couldn't find such a short and small pen and I didn't want to spend that much on those ugly pens. I bought a small ball pen instead and I clip it into the rings and that works perfectly.

4. I ordered mine over the phone from Daytimer. I have the small ring agenda and I got a small silver pen, two refills, and shipping for about $11. It fits perfectly - can't beat that.

5. Hi, I like that small pen at Neimans but wish I could find one a liitle longer, the pen at Neimans works nicel though.

6. Great ideas! I also remember in an old post someone talking about a pen from Tiffanys that works well if you want to spend some extra$$$. My agenda is still penless!

7. Thanks all! I really appreciate the replies! I actually have a credit to use at daytimer, so am going to go for that one. I can even personalize it! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice