Non-LV cosmetic case inside your LV bag

I use a MK saffiano leather makeup bag. I've used it everyday for a year and still looks brand new. I was going to buy a LV one but couldn't justify it since the MK one is just good quality. I got a toiletry pouch 19 to hold odds and ends in my bag so that way if I do ever really want a LV makeup I have one but just not the same shape as the MK one. Lol makes sense to me. Sorta. Haha

If I were to buy LV, I prefer the TP better than the makeup case. I would also go for the 15, I just want a small, compact case and I don't carry a lot of makeup. But it's ok for me to buy the cosmetic case shaPe from another brand, so in the future if I buy a TP I will have different styles. I totally get what you mean. Lol. I use an old version pochette to hold odds and ends too.

I just got a Ralph Lauren one, it's pink and small and cute! View attachment 2727455View attachment 2727456

This is gorgeous, I love the pop of pink - I've noticed RL have got a few bags out at the moment which are really nice, might be tempted!!... I have the LV small mono cosmetic pouch and I love it but I also have a longchamp pouch and a Cath kidson bag which is cute and floral - just 3 makeup bags them Lol :biggrin:

I use the clear makeup bags from MAC that come in a 3 pack. I love that they match everything and that I can see everything inside. $42 for 3 different sizes! I love them and I love MAC so it works well for me.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/6219/17314/Products/Bags/Clearly-MAC/Clearly-MAC-Trio/index.tmpl

This is gorgeous, I love the pop of pink - I've noticed RL have got a few bags out at the moment which are really nice, might be tempted!!... I have the LV small mono cosmetic pouch and I love it but I also have a longchamp pouch and a Cath kidson bag which is cute and floral - just 3 makeup bags them Lol :biggrin:

I love it! I actually got it on ebay for $25 brand new. It was a great deal and the shape/color complements the neverfull ebene interior very well.

I've been using a Chloe make up bag for almost 2 years that I got as a free gift when I bought the perfume. Every once in a while I look at it and think maybe I should get an LV or Gucci or something else but I figured I'll keep using it until something happens to it. She's holding up pretty well for something that is free.

I use the clear makeup bags from MAC that come in a 3 pack. I love that they match everything and that I can see everything inside. $42 for 3 different sizes! I love them and I love MAC so it works well for me.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/6219/17314/Products/Bags/Clearly-MAC/Clearly-MAC-Trio/index.tmpl

I'm looking at MAC too.
Those clear cases are flat right? Does it carry a lot, and what is the ease of using them? Can you share some photos with your makeup on them? Closest mac is 3 hours away and I just shop online.

I like the sac too but hoping they have a colored interior.
Well, it helps a lot that I have a mac pro discount! 😉

Well shoot if you get them at 40% off then it's a no brainer! Lol they aren't completely flat...they have a square bottom (so if you look at it from the side then it looks like a triangle). I can definitely take pics for you! I get off duty tomorrow morning so I can post them sometime tomorrow. But all in all, I think they're really easy to use especially cause they're clear. I'm happy with them :smile:

I use a Ralph Lauren Cosmetic Bag made out of smooth lightweight nylon fabric. It was part of a 3 piece travel set. This is the medium of the 3. I love this one because it has 4 clear organizational pockets inside. No more digging for items! This is the 2nd of these exact cosmetic bags that I have had. Been using a red paisley version of this bag on and off for the last 8 years. I just recently purchased this new one. ... Doesn't hurt that it's leopard print, either. 😄😃😆👍💖

Attachments

• 1408934342730.jpg
    1408934342730.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 1408934364143.jpg
    1408934364143.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 156