Non-LV cosmetic case inside your LV bag

docswifey

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
Oregon
I have been contemplating on getting an LV toiletry pouch for my make-up on-the-go but there are a lot of cosmetic cases that are cute, functional and cheaper that won't worry me too much.

I am currently using a Gucci cosmetic case which I don't fill. It is always halfway full with just a blot powder, 1-2 mac lipsticks, nail file, mini tweezer and a bag hook, sometimes a lip gloss. I noticed today that the sides are ripping apart and I am so upset because I take good care of my things.

Well anyway, I now need to replace it and I'm wondering what non-LV make up bags LV lovers love and use?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408672656.735087.jpg

reginablair

Nov 15, 2012
USA
I use a vintage Fendi one! I'm not sure at all about quality of newer Fendi pieces, but my vintage one is in fantastic condition!

vinbenphon1

May 2, 2013
Western Australia
I have the exact same cosmetic bag from Gucci but in 'leather'. I have used mine 90% of the time over the last 2 years and it still looks new. Have you looked at the Gucci leather cases?

PamK

Jan 23, 2014
I love Vera Bradley cosmetic bags and other small accessories. It's fun to pick out colors that coordinate with different LVs!

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
I use a free Clinique travel size cosmetic bag I got when I purchased a certain dollar amount. I love the colors and since it was free I don't worry about it. It's light colored and I usually do horrible with light colors but surprisingly haven't had any color transfer or anything.

Sashie42

Apr 1, 2012
I use a vera bradley cosmetic case too, I love the pop of color when I look in my bag, and they're lined so they're worry-free!

docswifey

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
Oregon
I have the exact same cosmetic bag from Gucci but in 'leather'. I have used mine 90% of the time over the last 2 years and it still looks new. Have you looked at the Gucci leather cases?

When I purchased mine about 2years ago too, I was torn between this one and a leather one. The leather has a different style though and I like the look of this better. I can't imagine this style on a leather. Do you mind taking a picture of yours? Thanks.

docswifey

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
Oregon
I love Vera Bradley cosmetic bags and other small accessories. It's fun to pick out colors that coordinate with different LVs!

I use a vera bradley cosmetic case too, I love the pop of color when I look in my bag, and they're lined so they're worry-free!

I love VB fabric journal and lunch bags. She has really cute stuff and designs. I will look into her cosmetic cases.

sherimehling

Jan 5, 2014
I'm currently using an MK leather case I got earlier this year. It's the perfect size. But I'm really wanting a cosmetic pouch in vernis cerise. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408683628.632226.jpg