Non-LV brand in canvas price point

Providence

O.G.
Oct 13, 2012
I am a loyal LV customer. I love the rich brand history and personal history (I have my mom’s 30 year old bag and I remember the trip downtown to SAKs to purchase with her).

I am pretty disappointed in the current strategy to eliminate customers like myself by limiting NF, price increase…all to push leather bags at a higher price point.

I don’t own any other brand with the exception of some vintage coach. I am looking at the YSL Lou Camera bag.

Any recommendations on quality bags in the LV canvas price point???

Thanks

Well thank you all for the responses! Swanky I am not sure I have a preference regarding canvas or leather and not necessary even looking for a tote. Just interested in bags you all may have and love from other brands that are in what one would consider a low price point from a luxury standard. I have just been so one dimensional with all hand bags being LV. I don’t really have any idea what else is out there. I have been watching reviews on YSL camera bag and may go that route next???

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I used to buy LV but have now changed to mostly Longchamp and MZ Wallace. Longchamp is classic. u can choose to go for the more luxurious leather pieces or get a carefree canvas / nylon bag. I like MZ Wallace for their nylon bags - on trend style and colors , weather friendly, lightweight and u can either get the less pockets style or if u enjoy organizations in bags they have some of the best pockets design imo.