Non-LV bag charm on an LV handbag??

All this charm are so beautiful! I really would like to have one! My favorite is the cherries charm but unfortunately is not on ebay and amazon and Neiman marcus don't ship in France! :rant: I'm so sad... If someone have an idea where I can find it...
I also like the crown.

i LOVE this thread. but i'm just curious, the one with the cherries and the jewels. i bought that charm twice, but i had to keep returning and exchanging it. the first time i bought it, there were jewels missing on it and i didnt see it. then i got it exchanged. the second one that i got, i wore it and the jewels were gone by the end of the day. i just thought i let you know...

dont get me wrong, that charm is amazing and really really pretty, esp in real life when you see it. but you just need to be careful cause the jewels might fall off.

Thank you for the information Ke ai Bb. I love this charm and I finally found on an ebay stores but if it lost its jewels I think I will no spend more than 75$ for it even it's very beautiful Too bad!

Oh your welcome! no worries! but the charm is really really pretty. if u do decide to get it, jus be extra extra careful. keep it at a spot where it won't move too much or get hit.

i also checked out the website. i don't know, but the juicy braclet is not the same one that i have... but it might just be me...

hhmm are u sure tis is authentic? cos if u look at the actual pic of the crown charm, it doesnt have a pearl within.. :s

also the prices are too good to be true..

I'm not actually sure if they're authentic. I was just surfing the net and saw this site and thought the price is pretty good. You could be right, maybe the price is too good to be true! :shrugs:

I just received the snowflake limited edition 2006 juicy charm from e-luxury. I'll take pics when hubby gets home, can't find camera. Anyhow, even though it is really pretty and looks good, it just doesn't feel like good quality. I'm a little disappointed in it, it's very lightweight and easy to bend and it just feels cheap. I think Target would have a better made piece. I'm going to keep it since I hate to return anything and it does look sparkly and pretty for winter. Anybody else have this charm? Oh, and plus I scratched my brass hardware on my speedy with it. Aargh! It's not too noticeable, just to me. So girls, be careful when you attach anything to your hardware. I was just not paying attention when I did it. I will post pics sometime this evening to let you all see how it looks.