Non-Logo lovers, do you feel as though there are fewer bags for you?

ItsMyWorld

Dec 28, 2006
At least Chanel-wise? More recently it seems like they are putting the large CC logo on everything. Do you buy the bags anyway that you love style wise and ignore the logo or turn it around and wear it the opposite direction? Just wondering your thoughts on this. Sound off here.

I sort of agree...

I don't like the Cambon style at all (my personal taste), but the small CCs are OK for me.

However, my new tote has HUGE logos, but actually hardly visible IRL. I bought it as I loved the style, but I don't turn it around!

I still think there's plenty of choice :yes:

Attachments

• Tote.jpg
    Tote.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 46
I don't go out of my way to avoid logos...but I feel as though even the flaps or the tote shown above with visible logos are less logo-y than (don't hate me) Louis Vuitton Monogram IMO.

I never buy a Chanel for its logo. Granted, certain styles are more obvious than others but I try to downplay the double Cs. I guess that is why I love the reissues. But, for me, there are other less obvious things that a savvy person would see and know it is a real Chanel, such as the various chains and of course the quilting.

I don't particularly like the bags with the huge CC's, but as long as they were the same color as the bag and I loved the style I would buy it. I just bought the cambon flats (black on black) and although I think the black with white is cute I couldn't bring myself to have that logo so big on my foot and soooo noticeable, but hey, to each his own.

i disike logos. I tend to like turning my bag around, the logo facing my body when I carry chanels unless the logo is very small. If it is color on color logo I still like turning it around but if it is black, i wouldn't mind. Thank god for the re-issues! I like how it is less flashy but again, the metallics are pretty flashy =P
I often stay away from LV classic monogram. The only 'monogram' that I'd choose is the vernis. the Epi and suhali are the go for me if i was a LV die hard fan.

^I agree. If you're not a fan of logos, go for the reissue. The rectangular hardware on those is really only recognizable as Chanel to those that are "in the know", at least where I live.

^^ True that!! Reissues are totally "in the know". I think there are A LOT of choices for those "non-logo-lovers" :yes: Especially if you ask your SA. After all, that's what they are there for :P

I don't mind the CCs but I only own one Chanel that has the CCs on it...The rest are reissues and I actually get more compliments on those instead of my red flap.

The reissue is out b/c I already have one! :smile: I also like the Ultimate Soft which does have the CC on the side but it isn't too huge and I can deal with it. If they made the GST without a logo, I would be on cloud 9. lol