Non-Lesportsac Tokidoki Bags

That site made me so happy!!!! As much as I love the Lesportsac stuff, I'm just completely enchanted with the whole Tokidoki idea. The graphics are awesome. I like anime and manga anyway, but a lot of the stuff nowadays is geared towards kids. But this is much more grown-up and dare I say it for a "cartoon" sophisticated.

That site made me so happy!!!! As much as I love the Lesportsac stuff, I'm just completely enchanted with the whole Tokidoki idea. The graphics are awesome. I like anime and manga anyway, but a lot of the stuff nowadays is geared towards kids. But this is much more grown-up and dare I say it for a "cartoon" sophisticated.
I love the stuff they have on that site too. Its all sooo cute!

I get asked about these bags a lot. All of this range is made by Spanish brand Sportandem and is Semone's 2nd bag and collaboration in Europe.The first range was through a company called Vadobag from the Netherlands which is now very rare and collectable.
There are now handbag styles and more of the city bags at Chicki plus loads of other new Tokidoki items.I have tracked down the shopper / tote from the first range called Bad Tripp but only got 3 so i guess they will be snapped up real quick.

Do you have a pic of the city messenger and the smaller beige one side by side? I got the city messenger and it's much larger than I expected and am thinking about the smaller one. TIA!!

lol birki :smile:

i clicked on the Sandy pen to take a look and it's out of stock. Hrm .. and there is one Adios pen left ... By the time I decide if I should give in or not I'm sure that one will be out of stock too ..

I'm too slow to move ... :sad:

lol birki :smile:

i clicked on the Sandy pen to take a look and it's out of stock. Hrm .. and there is one Adios pen left ... By the time I decide if I should give in or not I'm sure that one will be out of stock too ..

I'm too slow to move ... :sad:

Dont worry i have another box to add i think there is 12 of each style.The Sandy pens sell a lot quicker than any of the others.

Do you have a pic of the city messenger and the smaller beige one side by side? I got the city messenger and it's much larger than I expected and am thinking about the smaller one. TIA!!

I dont have a picture of them together but the small bag is probably about a third of the size of the big one.

We will be doing a Tokidoki promotion in a couple of days and it will run for the whole of June. If you spend £25+ we are giving everyone a free large Tokidoki Soccer pencil case worth £7.95.
If anyone here prefers a different pencil case i will give you whatever one you prefer. Just email which one you would prefer and quote the purse forum.

yay Chicki!! Now I just have to get myself moving and order some stuff. I keep looking at the site trying to figure out which things to get :biggrin:

I'm too slow in deciding most of the time .. haha

ETA : OMG free toki pencil case ??!! Chickiiii you are so tempting me here !!! lol

I'm really exited,i found a new distributor of more Tokidoki stuff!:yahoo:
But it takes so long for some companies to get back to you if they are not an english speaking country.I havent even seen any photos of their stuff so i am feeling a bit impatient.