Non-Lesportsac Makeup Pouches

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been on the hunt for a Caramellina or Caramella Tokidoki bag. I have seen a few on ebay that have not had the lesportsac "look"

I know they are no longer partnering, are these bags fake?
    Is Tokidoki doing a small makeup bag on its own now?

Can anyone help me?

2. Post the links to the ebay auctions on the Authenticate This thread. Otherwise we have no clue which ones you're referring to.

3. Tokidoki IS doing their own small cosmetic bag now. The new cosmetic bags started with the "Mimiteca" print; and the most recent print available in this cosmetic bag is "Astronauta". I have one in both the "Pegaso" and "Fantasma" prints, and their size is deceptive- they definitely hold more stuff than they look like they do!

If you could attach a link or a picture to the ones you are inquiring about, we could probably tell you if its legitimate or not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice