Non-leather or minimal leather shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!

Can anyone recommend beautiful shoes that have non or minimal leather on them?
    I'm already planning to buy a pair of canvas Louis Vuitton ankle boots and maybe those new fabric Gucci slippers. Also Stella McCartney, but I would also love a cheaper option.
    I'm not trying to start a debate on the use of leather or not, only looking for some suggestions.
    Thank you all in advance!

2. Do you have any specific styles in mind?

Espadrilles (in most brands) are usually non/minimal leather.

3. Hi, Frugalfinds, thanks for the suggestion! Espadrilles are great for summer!
    I was also looking for ankle boots. I wear them most of the time, because where I live it's cold most of the times and I have problems with almost all the other shoes. They dig into my heel and hurt. So, no cute flats for me :sad:, they are killing my feet. This is why I'm hesitating to buy the velvet kitty slippers from Charlotte Oilympia.....I can get away with oxfords, though....

4. Stuart Weitzman in past years has had those clear (flexible plastic & often with little crystals) sandals for summer. They're actually really pretty & comfortable