Non-H accessories finds that complement your H bag

Roku

Subscriptions Rock
O.G.
Jan 16, 2011
I rarely start threads (not sure if I ever have...) but I have been doing research on this topic for a while as I am looking to add character to my H bags. My birkins and kellys do fine on their own because I think the buckle in the middle adds enough sparkle, but for others like my bolides and bombays it's nice to add a little something. I've done the whole twilly thing and also the different key chains from H, but recently started expanding my horizons to other "complements" to add color to the lovely canvas that H bags are by nature!

So if it's alright, I'd like to start this thread where we can post finds on accessories that would complement H bags well. (Accessories for the H bag, or to hook onto the bag, not accessories to wear that go with the bag, if that makes sense).

Here goes mine - Michael Kors Fur Pom Pom keychains in both Gold and Silver HW - I love the clip and how it can clip onto the strap hook! Link is to Lord & Taylor but they also have them anywhere they carry MK - this season!

Attachments

• mkpom.jpg
    mkpom.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 19
  • mkpom2.jpg
    mkpom2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 15
Do these count?. My dog of 17 years passed away and this is how I keep his memory with me always. His tags hang on my most used Hermes bag.

picture.php