non designer bag

1. does any one car no designer bags from walmart target ect if you like the style of the bag

2. Yes :smile: I have a $5 silver perforated pleather hobo with cute tassles on it that I bought at Walmart. I take it with me when I go wall climbing. Since I'm covered in chalk afterwards, I don't like to bring my nice bags.

3. Heck ya! I have 2 boys - age 2 and 7 months so I don't carry a good bag when we go out in the day - it would be covered in cookie mush, slober etc.
    But it still has to be a cute bag =)

4. I don't mind getting a bag that isn't branded as long as I like it.

5. I have lots of no designer name brand bags. And no brand name ones at all like beaded bags from India.

6. my non-designer bags mostly are vintage bags... and i love them :P

7. only non-leather bags... with leather you really get what you pay for

8. great choice:wlae::wlae::wlae:

9. I bought non-designer bags before and somehow never get to treasure them unlike designer ones where it makes me feel so good owning one and I take good care and use them for years.

Pls don't call me a snob but I'm sure most of you out there will agree that it's really nothing like carrying a well made designer bag. Sadly, those non-designer bags that I bought on impluse will either have a very very short relationship with me before I give them to my Mom. Some I never even carry at all!

Just to quote an example, my friends know that I love designer bags. There was this time when I carried one that was not and the first thing she said was "what on earth made you buy this bag" - not that it was ugly.

I've told my dh that when we are old and retired, I can 'down-grade' my lifestyle, but the must have will have to be at least one designer handbag to use! I hope I don't have to compromise on this.

10. i have multiple non designer bags... but none from walmart.. i dont carry them now, but i carry them when it is raining..... i have nine west, liz claiborne, rosetti, and the likes...

11. I have tons of non-designer bags. I carry them often and love them as much as my designer bags. I get most of mine from Target, Mervyns, etc.

12. I have a lot of non-designer bags that I bought just because I liked the style or look of the bag. The quality of some of my no-name bags hasn't been as good as the designer bags but I don't feel too terribly bad when a $10 bag falls apart.

13. I own non-designer bags: vintage or evening bags (ie beaded clutches)

14. I carry a secondhand (good quality, nice leather) Jane Shilton - who let's face it is not a "designer" by most standards - leather shoulder bag for daily shopping. It works, I'm not fussing about the frozen carrots brushing it, no-one gives a flying doughnut at the bus queue. <shrugs> :smile:

Otherwise, no - only if I was going to an area to see a client where I might get mugged. Life is too short to carry bad handbags.:graucho:

Cx :smile:

15. If I love the design and color, you bet! I have a little black bag from Target that I sometimes pack for an emergency evening bag-takes up no space at all in the suitcase and I hate to put expensive things in a checked suitcase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice