non-Chanel refurbishment?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know of where I could take/send a bag for non-Chanel refurbishment? I have an old diamond stitch tote that needs new leather through the chain handles and just a bit of color added to worn corners. The bag is in great condition otherwise, so I don't want to pay for a total refurbishment. I'm in NJ, so anything around here would be great (NY, PA). thanks!

2. Ask at your local high end store (NM, Saks, Dior, etc.) where they send customers to a good cobbler who also works on bags, and take it there.

3. Not sure where you live in NJ, but a few of the high end stores recommended Rago Bros in Morristown

4. Haha, that's great because I just spoke with them on the phone :smile:. I'm going to go there and see what they can do for me

5. lol you must live near me then! Good luck I hope they can help :smile:

6. I use Leather Spa here in NYC. They have a few locations, one in Grand Central. I trust them with my designer duds. But beware they're not cheap and repairs take a couple of weeks on average.