Non-Bridal Bridal Shoes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

Advice needed please. So I'm from the UK and "eloping" in New York city next April with 10 close friends & family.
    I've not yet picked the dress (waiting on the SS17 collections as it's not going to be a bridal dress) however I can't find a special enough shoe for the wedding day. My dress will more than likely show some leg and be white, but that's as much as I know.

I've considered the following but not sure any are super special for a wedding day however I do want to be able to wear the shoe again... Style wise I look to Rosie HW if that helps!

-Gianvito Rossi - Portofino in Taupe Suede
    -Giuseppe Zanotti, Harmony in Nude
    -Christian Louboutin, So Kate in White
    -Saint Laurent, Classic Jane in Powder or the pinky nude shade
    -Valentino Rockstud sandal in Blush

Any other suggestions, or would everyone agree?

Thanks, Liz xo

2. Those would all be great. I also like the Aquazurra Linda sandal in silver

Attached Files:

3. I'm a big fan of Louboutin, but I would probably go with the Pigalle so it's a little easier to walk in. Are you near a boutique or department store that you could try on the different pairs?

4. If you're a fan of Rosie HW's style then I think go for the So Kates, especially if you're comfortable walking in high heels. If not, like MR1005 perhaps try the pigalle. Do u have any louboutins already? If not your first pair for your wedding could be quite special.

This might not be your style, but if you're eloping to NYC, how about a pair of Manolo Hagisi?

5. I do have the Pigalle in black already, however I've only worn them twice in two years so it would still be special. There is a little bit of a stigma with white pumps in England, although I've noticed lots of celebs in the US styling them with more casual attire which I like the look of... :biggrin:

Appreciate your help everyone!

6. Harrod's has the most extraordinary shoes but until you have picked your dress, do you want
    to purchase the shoes so far in advance as the styles for spring 2017 will be different than what
    you are seeing now..

Any Manolo's of interest to you?