Nomination Bracelets - Link Charms

sunshinesmilee

beaches & sunny days☀️
O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
I love Pandora bracelets and suddenly fell in love with Nomination link charms. Anyone else loving these? I have a tiny link bracelet with a few dangling charms. If you love these, let the enabling begin!

I love Pandora bracelets and suddenly fell in love with Nomination link charms. Anyone else loving these? I have a tiny link bracelet with a few dangling charms. If you love these, let the enabling begin!

I don't have one of these.....Yet!! :sweatdrop: I would love to see a picture of yours though! Please post pics so you can get a new obsession rolling!!

I have had one for a while. I would buy a link for it when we went on vacation. It used to be you could buy them any where. Now I can't hardly find them.

I have had a bracelet for about 3 1/2 years. I went overboard & actually have charms for another. I only have 10 charms on the bracelet at present.
I still see charms in mall kiosks & mailings from Pugster.

Hi all, just signed up, I know this is a really old thread but I just found it while searching google and wanted to know how long these bracelets last?

Someone told me that the charms fall off quite easily, is this true?

My daughter wants one and I just wanted to make sure it will last her.

Thanks to all x

I've had a Zoppini bracelet, which is similar, for over 10 years now. I think they're stainless steel, so they really last forever. All of the girls in my salon wear them still to this day! It's been a long time since I've worn mine though.