Nomade Sac Plat or Portfolio GM?

I have never enabled someone here before, ok!!! its kinda special that you are my first victim!! Regarding the charms, they are nice to look at, but they are just over p[riced for their actual purpose... go get a prada one, i ssw them on their website and well their charms are cute and well priced.. I would say go get a prada one instead of a LV one... I mean $450+ on a bag charm.. come on I could get a Florin wallet for that amount of money!! Good Luck!!

Hahahaha....I keep getting victimized into bags!!!1 yes i agree...prada is much more reasonable with prices around $200 the most?

I was torn between the nomade portfolio and the sac plat and went with the sac plat as I prefer the tabac colour...it is really light for leather and I like that it is smaller than the standard sac plat. Which colour were you thinking for the sac plat and are you able to locate it?

I was torn between the nomade portfolio and the sac plat and went with the sac plat as I prefer the tabac colour...it is really light for leather and I like that it is smaller than the standard sac plat. Which colour were you thinking for the sac plat and are you able to locate it?

I am thinking more of the Tabac color as well since stains can be less seen and scratches won't be that visible?

I have taken some photos ...
it can stand up by itself and can hold a MBP, MBA and a large book:smile:
The only disadvantage I can think of it is that it doesn't have feet .. I really wish they would place feet on more of their leather items.

Attachments

• DSCF0288.jpg
    DSCF0288.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCF0310.jpg
    DSCF0310.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCF0313.jpg
    DSCF0313.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCF0314.jpg
    DSCF0314.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 163
I have purchased the sac plat already a month or so ago ... as I said previously only 2 tabac came to Aus so if you are trying to locate the sac I would call your store to see if they have it or source it

Oh I am not in Aus. I am in Asia and the States lol...If i dont find the Sac plat here i can order the states sincce my sisters are there and they can bring it back.:smile: