Nomade Koala Bracelet

1. Does anyone own this? If yes, do you like it? Yesterday I purchased this in black along with the Groom Port Round and the Saleya MM (I had recently ordered the PM but I thought it was a bit on the small side for me).

Anyway, just curious what you all thought about it.

p11083083_ph_althero_Black.jpg
  2. i bought one for my son. its very sleek!

3. I bought this but in black MC. It felt weird so I returned it. :P

4. I have it...I LOVE IT!

5. are the sizes based on width or length? what would fit a male wrist?

6. It depends how thin your wrists are. I got a small and it still slid up and down my wrists... :P

Hmmm... maybe a medium?

7. yea Im a guy with average wrists and I think this would be nice in black for me, but how wide is it? my wrists are around 18-19 cm, would that work?

8. So I am assuming that this is more of a masculine look. Any women that own and wear this?

9. I'd totally wear this. It could go either way really - it could look nice and sleek and professional with business clothes, or a little edgy-rocker-chic with jeans and black leather boots. Excellent choice, Becca!

10. pics please!!!???

11. It says unisex but it is in the womens section, umm I'm thinking its great for a woman just as it is gor a guy because it is very rocker girl IMO. very trendy for either sex.

12. Bonjour, here are pictures. I bought the SMALL size. Date dote SN0016. Very very cute.

100_0002.JPG

100_0003.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice