Nomad Club - Pics and Chat

A while back I saw on this thread the color Cornflower Blue and knew I had to have it. I purchased the larger version from a co-worker and I believe it is the Cornflower. I wonder if anyone can tell me what the color name is. Its a beautiful bag and easily one of my favorites and got it for under $100.00! Thank you!
View attachment 3834535 View attachment 3834537
Congrats on your purchase! :smile:
It's cornflower color, one of my favorite.

Reactions: whatevany
A while back I saw on this thread the color Cornflower Blue and knew I had to have it. I purchased the larger version from a co-worker and I believe it is the Cornflower. I wonder if anyone can tell me what the color name is. Its a beautiful bag and easily one of my favorites and got it for under $100.00! Thank you!
View attachment 3834535 View attachment 3834537
I saw this at an outlet about a month ago in this color and didn't buy it. Now I'm regretting that and hope it will still be available next time I go back.

I saw this at an outlet about a month ago in this color and didn't buy it. Now I'm regretting that and hope it will still be available next time I go back.

I own two Nomads that I bought at retail, and one that I just bought at the factory outlet. Does anyone know the difference between the two? The factory version looks to be the same quality, leather lining, etc.

Yes that color is Cornflower. It looks like a light grey. I bought the Hudson tote from the outlet in that color but I didn’t like the color, I was hoping for a more blue hue. It’s a beautiful color but just not the color I needed. Enjoy!