Nomad Club - Pics and Chat

IMG_2866.JPG So excited! Finally got my Butterscotch! I ordered it from the FOS but when I received it the shoulder strap was missing so I shipped it back asking for a replacement or at least the shoulder strap. The CS rep wasn't sure if I would get it replaced because it was sold out. Good news is that they did replace and the one I received was brand new, fully wrapped and with a dust bag (first one was not wrapped aside from it being in a plastic bag) and no dust bag.

Moved right in and added my Rexy charm which was a gift from my SA at the retail Coach.

View attachment 3573554 So excited! Finally got my Butterscotch! I ordered it from the FOS but when I received it the shoulder strap was missing so I shipped it back asking for a replacement or at least the shoulder strap. The CS rep wasn't sure if I would get it replaced because it was sold out. Good news is that they did replace and the one I received was brand new, fully wrapped and with a dust bag (first one was not wrapped aside from it being in a plastic bag) and no dust bag.

Moved right in and added my Rexy charm which was a gift from my SA at the retail Coach.
I'm glad you were able to get the replacement. The bag looks fantastic and I love the bag charm. Enjoy :smile:

Reactions: Chihua5
View attachment 3573554 So excited! Finally got my Butterscotch! I ordered it from the FOS but when I received it the shoulder strap was missing so I shipped it back asking for a replacement or at least the shoulder strap. The CS rep wasn't sure if I would get it replaced because it was sold out. Good news is that they did replace and the one I received was brand new, fully wrapped and with a dust bag (first one was not wrapped aside from it being in a plastic bag) and no dust bag.

Very nice! Enjoy that beauty. Lucky that you were able to get a replacement.

I've been bad and found a few at outlets lately. Picked up Oxblood yesterday. SA wasn't sure why they just received one in shipment. It's still on Coach.com.

Reactions: Chihua5

Well, that worked out great! Just love this butterscotch color. I received one of those Rexy charms as a gift from my local store also. Did you get the Rexy gift tag also? I saw them both for sale on eBay. They were asking $75 for the charm! I can't remember how much the gift tag was listed for though.

Well, that worked out great! Just love this butterscotch color. I received one of those Rexy charms as a gift from my local store also. Did you get the Rexy gift tag also? I saw them both for sale on eBay. They were asking $75 for the charm! I can't remember how much the gift tag was listed for though.
Thank you!

Yes I received the Rexy gift paper tag too! I love the charm one, it's such nice leather and detailed plus my SA had the back monogram with my initials, love my SA! I also saw the prices on eBay for those, crazy!

Thank you!

Yes I received the Rexy gift paper tag too! I love the charm one, it's such nice leather and detailed plus my SA had the back monogram with my initials, love my SA! I also saw the prices on eBay for those, crazy!

What a great SA!! So those particular Rexy charms are solely given as "gifts" from store staff? I knew I hadn't seen it on the Coach website. It IS cool, with all that detail!

PS --Enjoy!

Reactions: Lucylu29
What a great SA!! So those particular Rexy charms are solely given as "gifts" from store staff? I knew I hadn't seen it on the Coach website. It IS cool, with all that detail!

PS --Enjoy!
As far as I know, they were only given out as gifts, not sure if it was a gift to the SA and then they in turn gave them out? It came with two small jingle bells tied around the leather string which I took off as it made too much noise when I walked around.

Reactions: Lucylu29
I have five nomads (black, chalk, beechwood, dark fog, and burgundy) so far. I was lucky enough to get them all for a reduced sales price. Yesterday, I found the beechwood nomad at the Clarksburg Outlet for $145 and last week I found the burgundy nomad online at Lord & Taylor's for $200. The other ones were purchased for half price at other outlets.View attachment 3589121
Very nice collection of Nomads!! And even better that you got such good deals on them. I am always hunting for a bargain. About a year ago I got the black cherry nomad at Macy's for $225. I love it, it's one of my favorite bags. My local Macy's has a black Nomad that I keep waiting for them to mark down. It is missing the tags, had a couple (minor) scratches on the bottom, and was very obviously a return that had been carried before, but I still want it if they mark it down! Haha. They still had the $495 price on it (printed up on a receipt and stuck in the inside pocket, because the tags were missing). Needless to say I will be stalking that bag! I had inquired if they would discount it since it was obviously used and the sales girl said, very snottily, "No, it's $500." Haha ok then. I'm betting it will get marked down at some point. Anyway, love your beautiful collection!! Enjoy them!

Very nice collection of Nomads!! And even better that you got such good deals on them. I am always hunting for a bargain. About a year ago I got the black cherry nomad at Macy's for $225. I love it, it's one of my favorite bags. My local Macy's has a black Nomad that I keep waiting for them to mark down. It is missing the tags, had a couple (minor) scratches on the bottom, and was very obviously a return that had been carried before, but I still want it if they mark it down! Haha. They still had the $495 price on it (printed up on a receipt and stuck in the inside pocket, because the tags were missing). Needless to say I will be stalking that bag! I had inquired if they would discount it since it was obviously used and the sales girl said, very snottily, "No, it's $500." Haha ok then. I'm betting it will get marked down at some point. Anyway, love your beautiful collection!! Enjoy them!
Thanks so much. I fell in love with the nomads when they were first released but I refused to pay full price and I'm glad that I decided to wait.

I have five nomads (black, chalk, beechwood, dark fog, and burgundy) so far. I was lucky enough to get them all for a reduced sales price. Yesterday, I found the beechwood nomad at the Clarksburg Outlet for $145 and last week I found the burgundy nomad online at Lord & Taylor's for $200. The other ones were purchased for half price at other outlets.View attachment 3589121
Nice collection! I hear ya on paying full price. I have 4 in my possession right now - debating 2 of them. Bought my first one (Black) on eBay NWT for $200. The other 3 I found at outlets for $185-198. I am debating Navy vs. Oxblood - have the Black and Saddle both of which are staying.

Just a head's up that the willow floral nomads in black and grey birch are showing up at the outlets for 50% off, and if you've received the tiered coupon the price is even better! I bought the grey birch for $215 yesterday. They also had the chalk nomads for 50% off plus the coupon.

A new factory online sale starts tomorrow and it is also offering the tiered coupon - so perhaps some nomads will be included!