Nolita 24

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have the Nolita 24 in the new Floral Print? I received a 30% off for mother's day and I am thinking about ordering it with the mini skinny. I thought it might look nice to carry to a wedding.

I don't live close enough to a Coach store to see it in person.

What do you gals think?

2. This is the dress I will be wearing to the wedding.

04619365_zi_gold.jpg

3. Is it a wristlet? I'm not caught up with Coach and I just googled it. It looks cute and I love what you'll be wearing. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461935314.014358.jpg

4. The dress is very pretty and the floral print is very feminine looking! I think they would look great together :smile:

5. Yes, it is the floral wristlet. It looks like an Ivory/White Color with Pink & Gold Flowers #65152.

6. Thanks, I thought that too and it is a purse I could use anytime. I didn't want to buy a dressy/formal looking purse that I would not carry very often.

7. I like it. Would look great with the outfit.

8. That is a lovely dress. My son is getting married in November and I am thinking about a dress not at all formal as it is an afternoon wedding.

9. I think the dress and the Nolita would go perfect together. Very pretty combination.

10. That is a stunning dress! The Nolita will be fine with it. :smile: