Noix & Sandstone GGH pics from Swissflower

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. didn't buy it.... really sad .... good for my wallet though ... i'm really glad i have my galet now!

after seeing this season's colors i have come to really appreciate sandstone, mastic and ruby! wish i didn't sell them!

2. ...yes sandstone was the best:graucho:...i still don't know if i prefer ruby or poupre:wondering:rolleyes:

3. Initially I loved the color from Cult status's pictures too! Like a true Nut brown color. I remember when I first received Noix, I even checked the cards to make sure it was Noix because it was nothing like in the pictures or what I had in mind :lol:

4. Noix is so beautiful and goes perfect with ggh. Thank you for the comparison pics.

5. thanks for the comparison pics.. noix is so gorgeous with ggh!

6. I'M SO IN LOVE W/ NOIX GGH MORE & MORE ESP. IF THIS IS THE ACTUAL IRL COLOR. THIS IS SO GORGEOUS...:cloud9:

7. Oh Wow, this pic has cemented my decision. I definitely NEED a Noix GGH. I actually don't care if it's SGH either. I think Noix is just beautiful with whatever. Sigh...

8. I almost sold my ruby and am glad I didn't!

9. me too:shucks::cry:

10. The noix work ggh is available at Bal LV, ask for David, there is only one left.

11. Noooo.... Ruby is Gorgeous.... don't sell it....

12. Noix is calling my money tree...let us see......................