Noix & Sandstone GGH pics from Swissflower

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. yes.it is darker and more brown than ss for sure...but it is a very interesting brown(someone described it as"ovaltine" and it is just the same:sunnies

2. Noix GGH looks awesome!!! Congrats!!

But it is not so similar to Sandstone actually (According to all Sandstone pictures), Sandstone GGH is :nuts::drool:, no wonder it is CG's HG!

3. wow, both are very beautiful!
    I think the noix is quite a bit darker in RL, in the noix pic there is flash used I think, but the pic of the sandstone is without flash.. thats why they look similar :smile:

4. i love the Noix too.congrats!!

5. Gorgeous combo! Congrats

6. The Noix is beautiful! So is the Sandstone! Congrats on two awesome beauties!

7. *J* , Big congrats on your gorgeous new bag! Thanks so much for the comparison pics!
    Stunning!
    I love Noix with GGH !

8. OMG CRAP! UGH! Why does Balenciaga do this to me!?

9. Imlvholic, this bag I do not have yet, so I have not seen Noix IRL.
    I was told it is similar to Sandstone, if it is darker, I would still love it.

10. Aw.. so lovely!

11. Very nice! The color is so close to sandstone! How is the leather?- it looks GREAT in the photo.

12. Great neutral color, beautiful!

13. My heart literally skipped a beat when I opened this thread and saw the Noix GGH! Oh my heavens, THIS IS the next bag! It is gorgeous! I've been dying for sandstone GGH but if Noix is darker, I won't mind at all.

"J" Congrats!! Do you know if there are Days with GGH?

14. Saff, no daybags with ggh this season, don`t know why??

15. Noix with GGH is really beautiful - wish I could afford another bag right now.....