Noix GGH Day - Does it exist?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've heard that Bal is not coming out with GGH Days in F/W. Is this true for all colours or just certain ones?

I think I NEED Noix in Day style. If GGH is not available, has anyone seen Noix with SGH? And where can I get one?

Thanks!

2. I would like to know as well. My understanding is this: in the USA Bal Boutiques did not order day bags with GGH. I can't answer for Europe or other Countries/Continents. I am sure someone else will have an answer for you especially since you "NEED" one:biggrin:.

3. Thanks, Bags4Me2! I really do feel this time the NEED. Haha!

4. Saff, will post pic of the work Noix with ggh later today!
    I have not seen the gsh version yet.

5. I've been asking around for GGH days for the new colors, and so far there are none made. I really wish there is! Cannes, and Milan don't have any either.

6. i was hoping to see some GGH days to go around...how can they not making this style! all the new colors will look so great in GGH day!

7. I want to see NOIX w/ SGH, too before I make up my mind on the NOIX. Right now, I'm in love w/ the GGH but I'm curious on the SGH Noix.

8. Saff - I am stalking this thread! ^^
    I can relate to your 'need' - Noix GGH sounds awesome!

9. ^^ I'm glad to have stalking buddies to keep me company. Still waiting for those pics! I got a response from Cult Status - they are getting Noix in 10 days and will send me pics of SGH hopefully. 10 DAYS!

10. I bet this would be a lovely combo!