noisey neverfull

I never mind when my bags have musical noises. I love the sounds of my bag charms, my chain straps, and any other loose piece that flaps and makes itself heard! :biggrin: Maybe that's just me, though!

well now i'm glad i'm not the only one that is bothered by it! For awhile I thought I was going crazy. I now think it's probably not so much the strap though but the little ring at the bottom of the strap that clanks up against the bag. What is that ring used for anyway? It's too low to hook anything onto.

I don't mind the sound at all and I have LV charms and I like the clinking sound of them too.

I have no idea what that bottom loop is for. I tried hooking them to the small cinching hook and it looks ridiculous. I think is for aesthetic reasons--it completes the NF look. :shrugs:

I love the sound of my popincourt's balls bouncing!
oops.... *blush* Sorry, that sounds kinda dirty.:blush:

I love that sound too. And I love the sound that the neverfull makes. Then again, I'm a wacko and have chatted with my bags (i.e. - where do you want to go today) so the bags making noise is kind of a response.

Yes!!! I just found this thread and had the exact same issue. I had the Neverfull MM in Monogram and the two side straps would always flop around and hit the side of the bag whenever I had it one my shoulder and was walking around. I bought it as a work tote and since I work in a quiet office, I found myself self conscious about the sound. It's one of the main reasons I decided to sell the bag.