Noir Nikki Review Anyone?

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

Well, since it doesn't look like my stonewash blue Nikki will be available just yet, I"m thinking of another color.

So far I've heard great comments about the Noir Nikki. If anyone owns one, I"d love to hear your comments.

I found the Night, too thin/delicate for me. I want a leather a bit more durable like the wine, although I do enjoy my jade (and that's very soft).

And the midnight was a bit too shiny for me (although very pretty).

So, do you think I'll find the Noir, just right? I know, I"m super fussy!

The light grey (scheduled to be released Oct 31'st) looks intriguing. Although, I wonder if it would show dirt too easily being so light?

Opinions welcome!

I swear LB that someone said awhile back that the Noir is like the Night. That is all I heard...does anyone have both maybe or have had a chance to compare both???

Noir & Night are a tad different but not by much. RM maven never said specifically that they are exactly the same leather.. she said "they are both black just a different name for different seasons". But infact there are some differences. I studied several different night & noir bags and they ued a different process on the noir. It has a bit more glaze and is a bit thicker. The noir leather is EXACTLY the same a the Dark Brown (dark chocolate which ever you call it ;)) So if you own anything in dark chocolate or have at least seen this color than you will know what the noir is like. They feel and look identical. The night is a bit duller and thinner... if that makes any sense at all.

Noir & Night are a tad different but not by much. RM maven never said specifically that they are exactly the same leather.. she said "they are both black just a different name for different seasons". But infact there are some differences. I studied several different night & noir bags and they ued a different process on the noir. It has a bit more glaze and is a bit thicker. The noir leather is EXACTLY the same a the Dark Brown (dark chocolate which ever you call it ;)) So if you own anything in dark chocolate or have at least seen this color than you will know what the noir is like. They feel and look identical. The night is a bit duller and thinner... if that makes any sense at all.

Littlerock, Thank you!:smile:

Hey there,

i'm new to posting on the forum, but have been listening and reading your stuff for some time and wanted to add my comment.

I bought a Noir Nikki a couple weeks ago and it is fabulous. The leather is thick but squashy and very solid feeling. I love it and it feels even better than my pewter Nikki (the processing on that seems to make it bulkier and less pliable).

I agree with Littlerock re: dark brown vs. noir. I bought (and sent back) a dark brown Nikki. It was almost identical to noir except in the color/shade.

Hope that helps!

ChaChaWeed

Thank you for the review. I totally agree with you and Littlerock about the Noir having the same texture leather as the dark brown. I"m very happy with the Noir. Well, you can go ready my experience. It's mostly, good.

I think once, I get a uniform Nikki, I"ll be thrilled! This style works well for me. Now, I just need to find a Nikki that has matching panels. Wish me luck!