Noir multicolour cosmetic pouch in basket... Do I buy???

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
Ok so I've just gone onto the Lv website and they had a noir mulitcolour cosmetic pouch in stock!!!! When ever I go and have a look they don't have it in!! Is it being discontinued??

I put it in my basket and then it said sold out so I have the last one. Do I buy it?? Or would you go for a cheaper DE one???

Ok so I've just gone onto the Lv website and they had a noir mulitcolour cosmetic pouch in stock!!!! When ever I go and have a look they don't have it in!! Is it being discontinued??

I put it in my basket and then it said sold out so I have the last one. Do I buy it?? Or would you go for a cheaper DE one???

I bought a MC noir cosmetic pouch awhile back when it was said they were discontinuing MC slg's....I love mine, love the pop of colors....I actually use it more than my empreinte cosmetic pouch!

I just spoke to customer service as she said the multicolour range will be going by the end of this year but that they do still have items floating around some London stores.

I don't own a cosmetic pouch yet so this would be my own and only.

I have one and love it. If you really want one you should get it. You can always return if you change your mind.....give yourself the option:smile: I have a DE also and love that too!

OK .. saw it now. I just read cosmetic pouch and got worried right away ...
Also I think op is here in uk, so would be stock from here not US.

Op, I see you haven't pulled the trigger (it's still available online) go for it!!! I have a mono and epi pouch and love them, if you don't have an lv cosmetic or toiletry pouch already you will definitely get a lot of use out of it.
I'm feeling very tempted to buy some mc, I really want the key holder but the 4 size is too small as I would want my car key fob and gate opener in it. I already have 2 cles' and 2 cosmetic pouches so I want something unique in mc :nogood:

I vote yes yes yes! I have it in white and I have carried it almost every single day since I got it. It's one of the most useful LV SLG's that I own.

Grab it while you can! You'll love it! :heart:

Don't let it get away. :doggie: :lol: