Noir multicolour cosmetic pouch in basket... Do I buy???

I just spoke to customer service as she said the multicolour range will be going by the end of this year but that they do still have items floating around some London stores.

I don't own a cosmetic pouch yet so this would be my own and only.

If you are wanting a cosmetic pouch this is a beautiful one. I say yes, go for it

This makes me want to buy one! And I don't even need it! I don't know where you are, OP, but they are back in stock on the UK website now too. I wonder if they are even discontinuing it. I had been under the impression that in this instance when it's out of stock, it's out of stock for good.

Even though I wasn't into the MC collection before they announced it was being discontinued (which is probably false), I love my cosmetic pouch. I say Go For It!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401562501.790257.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401562501.790257.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 127
Ok so I've just gone onto the Lv website and they had a noir mulitcolour cosmetic pouch in stock!!!! When ever I go and have a look they don't have it in!! Is it being discontinued??

I put it in my basket and then it said sold out so I have the last one. Do I buy it?? Or would you go for a cheaper DE one???

Did u buy it? If so, I look forward to a reveal!