Noir Mini Nikki Pebbled?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks! I hope the pictures help - I'm just shy of 5' tall if you're looking for reference.

2. Beautiful bag!

3. very cute bag.. and it looks great on you!!

4. I like the pebbled leather!

5. gosh i love this noir leather on your nikki! i favor these natural variances that allow the beauty of the organic leather show through. while i like my night nikki because of its butter and smooth texture, i really prefer your noir's.

yesterday i stumbled on a concord leather which appeared on another tpfer's rm. i think a concord may look great on another nikki. is the concord's deep and chewy texture similar to your noir?

6. I haven't seen the concord in person, so I can't compare it directly, but if it's anything like the Noir, it might be hit-or-miss with the texture.

The one I have is actually a replacement for one that I sent back (other story all together). The first one I got was definitely smooth.

From the pics here, the Nikki looks gorgeous in concord! :tup:

7. The bag looks gorgeous on you. I'm glad you decided to keep it. From all the NOIR bags i have seen, i think it is purposely made to have a slightly distressed texture. I have yet to see a Noir bag that is has a smooth texture.

8. thanks for the link to the concord nikki. that's def on my list of rms. thanks and enjoy your beautiful noir!