Noir Mahina XL or Black Denim XL????

Lg Blk bag for summer, Mahina XL Blk Denim or Leather?

• Mahina Denim XL

• Mahina XL Noir leather

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2006
I want a super casual large summer black bag and have narrowed it down to two choices ladies:
1) Black Denim XL
2) Noir Mahina XL

Just so you have a feel for my exisitng handbag wardrobe, I live in Arizona, already have a chanel GST in Black and the new chanel n/s lady braid tote, so I am not lacking for large black bags, just one that works for summer and is easy breezy beautiful when it' s 115 degrees here! Help and TIA! I have the Mahina XL in Gris and I AM IN LOVE! It doesn't screem the logo, it's quietly elegant Louis Vuitton!
BTW, I have a 3 yr old and am a busy stay at home mom who volunteers so it has to be durable, and I don't know how the denim wears?

Trish i thought you already had a gris mahina?
iluvbags, I do:yes: have the XL in Gris and I LOVE it so much, it is the perfect slouchy dressy casual bag for me so I want one in black too! I am starting to prefer bags where less is more KWIM?? But my SA just told me today when I called about the black leather Mahina that in March (either the 1st or 15th is the drop date for new bags) there will be a new Mahina XL color, kind of a bronzey brown....

Agree with the other posters leather over denim. But if bag is coming out in a bronze/brown leather and you live in warm climate and have black bags...I would go with the bronze when it comes out

iluvbags, I do:yes: have the XL in Gris and I LOVE it so much, it is the perfect slouchy dressy casual bag for me so I want one in black too! I am starting to prefer bags where less is more KWIM?? But my SA just told me today when I called about the black leather Mahina that in March (either the 1st or 15th is the drop date for new bags) there will be a new Mahina XL color, kind of a bronzey brown....

Your thread is especially of interest to me!! I have an XL noir, AND a 3 yr old (+a 1.5 yr old too). I love my Noir, and am contemplating a Denim as well, like you, to be more casual. I've tried it in person, and LOVED it. It'll just be a matter of time for me, esp. since the price increase which kinda ticked me off.
So since u already have a leather, a denim might be nice for summer. And def.casual.
Please LMK what you decide!!!!

BTW, the March drop date is for a new Mahina XL leather colour?

I have a feeling it's going to be an expensive 2008 for me. I'm ADDICTED to the XL.

Well, I usually prefer the leather version, but you said casual, so I voted Denim!! And the denim wears really well, no worries for the durability! Plus, its nice to have a little diversity since you already have a leather one ;)