Noir Magnetique Vernis Hardware

I think gold hardware will look great, but the gunmetal seems to match with everything and it makes it different! Out of my two pieces of the NM only one had the issue and the one they replaced it with is perfect! It is my fav :smile:

Well iv been to my local LV today and spoke to the manager he said it's in the nature of the hardware to chip with wear... soooo I've cancelled the order :sad: I don't think I could live with a bag that will chip. Also I spoke to him about the gold hardware on the black vernis.. He said this will be on the Alma only not the Montana.

Well iv been to my local LV today and spoke to the manager he said it's in the nature of the hardware to chip with wear... soooo I've cancelled the order :sad: I don't think I could live with a bag that will chip. Also I spoke to him about the gold hardware on the black vernis.. He said this will be on the Alma only not the Montana.

Oh no :sad: that's a shame. Mine is completely fine now, but it was a headache and stressful to deal with getting a new one etc. It's understandable to not want to take the risk of having chipping hardware.

I know I'm gutted! But I loved the Marais MM in Mono.. ive ordered that instead! Maybe I'll get the Montana in the future in Amarante or that gorgeous hot pink colour... forgotten the name!

I know I'm gutted! But I loved the Marais MM in Mono.. ive ordered that instead! Maybe I'll get the Montana in the future in Amarante or that gorgeous hot pink colour... forgotten the name!

Good choice :smile: congrats! Can't wait to see pics when it comes in:smile:

The Rose Indian in the Montana is beautiful!