Noir Leather Rockstud Ballerina Help Please!

obsessed1

Jun 9, 2013
Hello All,

I just purchased a pair of noir leather rockstud flats and was wondering if anyone who owns these shoes could tell me whether the leather will stretch out at all? I had tried on the 38s but they seemed so large so I went with the 37.5s and they seem just a little snug. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

TIA!!
Noir Leather Rockstud Ballerina
Noir Leather Rockstud BallerinaNoir Leather Rockstud Ballerina

LovEmAll

LovEmAll @dailyloves
Aug 28, 2014
Washington DC
I am about to purchase these flats online and was wondering about sizes too. Are you the same size in the heels and in the flats?

gatorpooh

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
Florida
I originally purchased the regular leather in this shoe and it stretched a little bit after a few wears. I wound up returning them because of horrible creasing in the leather. I ordered the patent leather in the same size, thinking they would stretch, but they have not. So I say regular leather, yes, patent, no.

obsessed1

Jun 9, 2013
Thanks so much for your reply!

I have only ever worn the kitten heels and found that I was also a 37.5 in them as well

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I was interesting in getting the caged flats..I don't have a chance to try these on before ordering and Nordstroms site say to order a half size up...no other sites state they run small so I'm not sure if I should go with my regular size or not???

heatherkj

Oct 7, 2014
I am posting this a few places because I am so distraught. :sad:

Has this happened to anyone before? It's not dog-damage (I don't have one).
I wore these to a wedding 2 weeks ago, and when I pulled them out of the dust bag to wear this wknd, they were torn. It looks like they just ripped off at the seam.
WTH??? $1100 shoes should NOT do this. I am devastated. :crybaby:
Any thoughts/help?

These were order from NM in March 2014.

Attachments