Noir Empreinte ZCP instant reveal + Infini comparison

Thank you! The Empreinte ZCP is AUD$640, LVs are quite expensive in Australia and we had three price increase last year :sad: I think if you search for "black Empreinte" it should show up on your website :smile:
Thank you! I just did a search and it still doesn't show. Wonder why...
Congrats on your new orient. This color is pretty too!

Thank you all for your kind comment :smile:
A little update: I realised the noir emp ZCP is too dark inside my Infini speedy and also doesn't quite match with the rest of my DE, DA and Mono LV and other bags, so I went back today and exchanged it to orient colour, which goes well with all my bags! Love it! That was quick lol!! I think I am truly truly content now and can sit back and relax and wait for the price increase :biggrin:

btw it's already Tuesday in Australia and our price is still unchanged, not sure for how long though!

Anyway here are the pics of Orient Emp ZCP with Infini Emp Speedy 25
View attachment 2529550View attachment 2529551

Congratulation! I love love your new orient wallet, it is on my wish list now!

The Orient is beautiful too. Smart move to get a color that you can use with everything. ;) Congrats!

Thank you! Although the black Empreinte is stunning, I feel that it works better as a bag instead of a SLG, especially trying it out on all the other LV bags.. whereas Orient goes well with DE, DA, Mono, my blue and orange mon mono and other Empreinte as well as my other non LV bags :smile: very happy with it! Btw I love your LV family!!