Noe's Collection sans a few

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. OMG I am calling to get my name on the list tomorrow LOL Do we know when they will be here?

2. Since april of 2008 :yes:

3. The top picture is super cute - I love how they're in a circle

4. Tortoise VP's are here! Do you think I have over hang?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Okay 2 more!

Black kid Rolando
    [​IMG]

Fuxia C'est Moi
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Congrats Noe! Didn't realize you had finally gotten your Rolandos. I know you have been wanting them for a while!

7. Congrats Noe! They are gorgeous and were such great buys! I can't wait to see the loot next week...wink wink!

8. I love them all!! I really want the C'est Moi to look like that on my ankles. Damn skinny ankles!

I looove the Rolando's on you! So sexy!

9. Thanks ladies...

Jimmy are you calling my ankles fat :P just kidding thank you... I was so on the fence about then when seeing a picture but putting them on made all the difference!

Asha~ Thanks! I can't wait either!!!! woo hoo lol

Fmd~ Thank you... I despirately wanted them and now that they are here oh I love them!

10. I want your glitters!!! soooo pretty