Noe's Collection sans a few

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I have actually had nude VP and NP lol but the pinkish nude doesn't work for me... I am thinking maybe camel is better for me... I wonder which one you are talking about... I am getting camel decollete's but would like to have a peep toe version... I wonder if the ivory they are coming out with will be better?

Yes the babels sold on ebay... I have an alternative coming ;)

2. Love your collection Noe! Very well rounded but I love the color you have!

3. Pretty Pretty!
    I need to go a group shot soon!
    I love them all!

4. Very nice collection. :tup:

5. Thanks ladies... I love them!

6. Noe--I love your collection! I can't wait to see what boot *alternate* is on its way to you!!!!

7. Lovely collection! I especially love both Decolletes.

8. Yeah, I put nude in quotation marks because I meant your nude, not a pinkish nude. The yoyos I saw were a pretty camel color that I think would look nude on you. Someone just bought them, I don't know why I can't think of the person right now! Maybe it's a new member.

9. ^^^Thanks! I think you are right about finding a good neutral for my skin! Hmm well I think we need to find me some because I am dying for a peep toe "nude" I wish that new Yop would come in camel! I thought about the open clic in camel but I am on the fence...Keep an eye out for me... oh and you know I am ALWAYS drooling over your mads!

10. Noe - thanks for posting! So sorry the Babel's didn't work out for you! I recall over a year ago when you wanted the Bourges so much.

Can't wait to see what is next.

11. Gorgeous collection Noe! Nice areial group shot! I love your Lady Gres!

12. Oh Noe!! What a blast of colors!! Love them all!! How long you have been collecting? or obsessed?

13. #43 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    Gorgeous Noe! Your collection is beautiful.

The yopi is coming in camel patent; CL Horatio is the only boutique getting them.

14. yay i can see them wowwwww

15. Noe, Beautiful collection!!!! I especially love your LG and both pairs of your Decolletes.