Noegirl05~A Collection~For the love of Shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay ladies... as many of you know I have just about 8 weeks until my second baby girl arrives! I have done so well this pregnancy and until recently didn't buy CL's(I did buy other things though lol)

I am pretty much happy with what I have and am looking to add a few staples and colors in the future but am keeping what I have... I must warn that I am missing a few pair... most at my grandmothers house~seems I leave a pair at every holiday lol

So here goes! I hope you enjoy!

Tortoise VP~ I simply love these!

[​IMG]

Teal New Simple~One of my favorite styles(I have 3 pair)

[​IMG]

I have wanted these forever... I finally got them 2 weeks ago at a steal!!!
    [​IMG]

Pewter New Simple!
    [​IMG]

Lizard Sling~Used to be ring lizard had a terrible stain and dyed them black this is my most used pair especially for work!
    [​IMG]

2. Navy Velvet Biba
    [​IMG]

Black kid VP w/ burgundy patent toe
    [​IMG]

Kelly Green Suede Madam Claude
    [​IMG]

Glitter N. Prive with gold Speccio Heel
    [​IMG]

Brown Alta Arialle Boots
    [​IMG]

3. NOE!!!!!! :dothewave:

I am so excited for your collection thread... your Python are fantastic!

Thank you for sharing Mommy!

4. yay noe!!! :hugs:

5. This is what the world has been missing...a collection thread for Noegirl!!! Fabulous!

6. Bronze Paillette VP w/ green satin toe
    [​IMG]

Black Kid Bourge
    [​IMG]

Pewter Lady Gres
    [​IMG]

Black Patent Decollete
    [​IMG]

Brown Kid Vee(My very first Pair!!!)

[​IMG]

7. stunning!

8. :woohoo:

9. Yay!!! Finally!! I love them!!

My favs are the python VPs!!! But, wait... Bronze paillette's with a green toe?? Close up pics please!!

10. Jimmy~ I will get you more pics soon! They were exclusive to BG and are fabulous!!!!

11. Gorgeous collection, Noe! :sweatdrop:

12. lovely collection, noe! especially love the pewter new simples! (new simples are probably my favorite style)

13. I love them all ! Amazing and classic. Timeless !

14. Thanks for sharing your collection Noe! Very classic styles for a classy lady.

15. Such a classy collection Noe :biggrin: Your python VPs are TDF but I have a such a soft spot for those Bibas ;)