Noe

h4n13

Feb 17, 2009
I got a brand new petit noe in epi red last week at century city. I know that they discontinue the red long time ago. How come they still have it. I am thinking of exchanging it to monogram noe or trevi pm. Open to suggestion, need a everyday bag and casual. Thank you.

Second hand epi Noe's are pretty easily found on eBay, many of them in great condition. My exchange the new one for a another bag (suggestions above) and pay a lot less for one on eBay?

I'd keep the Noe in red epi. Just because it was discontinued doesn't mean they don't still have stock. I purchased my mandarin agenda quite some time after the color was discontinued.

I'd keep the Noe in red epi. Just because it was discontinued doesn't mean they don't still have stock. I purchased my mandarin agenda quite some time after the color was discontinued.

True ^^ Sometimes when a color/line is discontinued, they still have leftovers and sell them until they're gone.

I'd exchange it - it's probably older stock that they just couldn't sell and you can pick up one 2nd hand for cheaper.

Go for the Trevi, great bag ! :yes:

I agree! Every once in awhile something will pop up that's been discontinued.

If you love it, than I'd keep it! Although, I do agree with PP that mentioned being able to buy one on eBay at a great price!