Noe vachetta

Are you talking about the regular monogram noe? Or an SO noe?

I've never done this before, but I'm estimating to get the entire vachetta replaced on the Monogram Noe...it might cost about $500 (!). I wouldn't recommend it...you're better off getting a brand new Noe or an excellent used one at the price of those repairs.

i inquired about replacing all the vachetta on a mono petit noe in the summer and they told me it was about $670 CDN and a new one was only around $700 something. there's so much vachetta on that bag (straps, piping, bottom, etc). needless to say, i never did it. hope this helps!

Has anyone gotten the vachetta replaced on their petit noe recently? I know this is a really old thread but I'm hoping someone reads it! I dont want to replace the bottom just the sides and the strap. Thanks!

I would think about maybe half the cost of the bag-- maybe 300 or 400 dollars for the strap and side leather strips. I would personally just sell yours to fund a new one if it's half the cost---you're getting a brand new clean bag with matching vachetta. I could be mistaken though--call LV or ask an SA--they have a price list for repairs. My SA had a big binder she pulled out when I asked about a new strap for my Galliera.

Thanks! I'll give them a call tomorrow :smile: It's actually a preloved bag and it cost less than 200 about a year ago so Im thinking if its only 300$ to replace the vachetta it might be worth it. I'd still be saving about 325$.

To replace *just* the bottom, it is $306.00. When they added up all the costs to replace the vachetta on my MC petit noe, it was more expensive than buying a brand new one.

To replace *just* the bottom, it is $306.00. When they added up all the costs to replace the vachetta on my MC petit noe, it was more expensive than buying a brand new one.

Sorry to revive an old thread but I did a search and found this thread.

I'm looking into buying a Petit Noe preloved because I'm young and work a minimum wage part-time job, so buying brand new is not an option right now. I've noticed many preloved Noe's have water stains on the bottom, so I was wondering if anyone knows how much it is to just have the bottom replaced?

I quoted the post above, not sure if this is still the correct price.

Thanks to anyone that can help me out! :heart:

Last edited: