Noe Speedy and

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
Your Town, My house
denim line, Who has been using their bag regularly ?
I have used mine 2 maybe 3 times, i'm just scared to use it. I have sprayed the handles with wilson spray but i'm just worried about the bag looking used ?

Has anyone seen a denim with darkened patina?

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
Your Town, My house
Could you post a picture of your lovely bag?
I have been watching ebay hoping to see a dark patina one and no luck the bag is too new i guess.

shalomjude said:
I have a baggy GM and mine has a darker patina to it ...I think it adds character/signature to your bag.

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
I used my Neo Speedy all of last summer! I think it's a perfect summer bag! Goes great with white!!!:love:

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
lvobsessed said:
Could you post a picture of your lovely bag?
I have been watching ebay hoping to see a dark patina one and no luck the bag is too new i guess.
I would but I don't know how to post photos on here:shame:

Nov 1, 2005
buckeye nation
i'm so dumb :weird:...i read this whole thread as NOE SPEEDY and couldn't understand why people were talking about denim and i couldn't figure out if that was a new line or something...then i re-read it and the little light bulb :idea: in my brain clicked on...

caannie

Happily Retired
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Montgomery, AL
My every day bag right now is a Denim Baggy GM. I have been carrying it since November, and it really looks great! The leather has a gorgeous patina right now. I used Shining Monkey fabric protector spray on it when I got it (it's actually made for car tops, but it is a great secret weapon). I resprayed it last month. The patina is even with no water spots and the denim has stayed really clean!

I think the Denim bags hold up very, very well.

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
Your Town, My house
Do you only apply this Shining Monkey fabric to the fabric and spray the strap with something else? Wehre can that shining monkey be purchased ?
Do you have to treat the denim or is that just to avoid stains?

thank you for your post.

caannie said:
My every day bag right now is a Denim Baggy GM. I have been carrying it since November, and it really looks great! The leather has a gorgeous patina right now. I used Shining Monkey fabric protector spray on it when I got it (it's actually made for car tops, but it is a great secret weapon). I resprayed it last month. The patina is even with no water spots and the denim has stayed really clean!

caannie

Happily Retired
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Montgomery, AL
I use the shining monkey spray on the leather and on the fabric. It is a strong water repellant and it dries quickly so no spotting on the leather. I really prefer it to Appleguard because the appleguard is so greasy and can go on unevenly. The Shining monkey isn't greasy at all.

Here's the site I get it from http://www.shiningmonkey.net I buy the fabric protector.

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
Your Town, My house
Thank you, i'm going to check that site and look into getting some.

Do you know of this can be purchase anywhere aside from the website ?

caannie said:
I use the shining monkey spray on the leather and on the fabric. It is a strong water repellant and it dries quickly so no spotting on the leather. I really prefer it to Appleguard because the appleguard is so greasy and can go on unevenly. The Shining monkey isn't greasy at all.

Here's the site I get it from http://www.shiningmonkey.net I buy the fabric protector.

caannie

Happily Retired
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Montgomery, AL
I don't think so... I know they take paypal on that site. I prefer using paypal to giving out my credit card number. I don't think it is in any stores, though.

SunnyKat

O.G.
Mar 12, 2006
caannie said:

Thank you, caannie, for posting this!:biggrin: I purchased a bottle of Shining Monkey Fabric Protector and was afraid to spray and ruin my new Speedy 25. Now I’m going to spray it with no fear!:lol: :lol: :lol: