noe question..

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. can you wear the large size messanger style? Also, do you like the large one or the petite better??? I'm 5-8, dont know if the smaller one will look silly. TIA

2. I think if you are petite you can wear the larger size messenger, but you'd have to be very small. the smaller noe would look fine on your height, I used to have one and I'm almost the same height as you are.

3. Hmm...I can't wear the large noe messenger style (I'm 5'4" btw).

4. I love both bags and I also have been debating which to get. At 5'2" I'm leaning toward the petite, but if i was 5'8" like you I would defintitely go for the full size. Either is a great bag!

5. I'm 5'6" and the petit is a fine size for me.

6. You may have to buy another strap to use the Noe as a messenger style bag across your body. There's a mono adjustable strap that you can purchase separately. I was just looking at the Petit and to me that was plenty big to hold all of my accessory cases (about 4 or 5). I'm 5"3. I think the large Noe is nice but seems more like a tote bag - you can carry large notebooks, jackets, etc. in it. Another TPFer had a Noe with pictures showing how large the Noe was. Check the Noe club in the Clubhouse section.

7. I am 5'8" as well and have both, petit and regular noe. I can't wear either messenger style. LOVE them both so I am no help to you!:shame: I must say that petit noe fits quite a bit and feels great on my frame but so does the regular noe. I would advise you to try them on for size at the store to see which one you feel the most comfortable with.