Noe or it's bb?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies my height is 5 9 size 6 and I usually carry essentials only and prefer lighter bags. Do you think i should get azur noe or azur noe bb? No local store to try them on so I turn to you. Thank you!

2. I would recommend the bb. I tried them both in the store (i'm about the Same sizes) and the noe GM was so Big. The BB is only a little bit smaller than the Petit. For the essentials big enough :smile:

3. I would also say bb. I have petit Noe and I actually think it's quite large. Bb will fit essentials and the crossbody option is great.

4. Great to know thanks!

5. I am normally a bigger bag person & the epi petit is just right for me -

I'm 5'7

6. Since you only carry the essentials go for the bb. The azur noe bb is so pretty :tender:

7. I have the DA in a noe bb and black epi in petit noe, both are great, but if you only need to hold a small amount the bb will be fine, plenty of space.

8. I have the petit noe and it holds just as much, if not more, than my speedy 30. I was surprised how big and glad I didn't go with the full size noe!

9. Thank you for all your input. Since I am tall I am a little concerned that the bb will look like a toy on me. More input would be greatly appreciated!

10. I am 5'11" and only carry a minimum of things in my bags. The Proenza pouch is one of my daily bags and fits my needs. I have had the Large Azur Noe for three years and use it a few times a week. It works out fine. It is very light to carry and looks good. I had my first monogram Noe for over 20 years. I love this bag. Just because a bag is big does not mean one has to fill up every inch of space in it. I like it because I can add my LV shawls or a light sweater in it or a book and magazine and still be comfortable carrying it. Also the strap is so sturdy which is a main concern for me in buying a bag.

11. Thanks! You had a good point.

12. I like all size of noe.. But for you, i vite for bb noe in da.. So cute and can fit a lot too. Good luck on deciding.

13. I'm 5'7" and ended up returning my Petit because it just felt big on me (wide). I think I'd go with the bb.

14. Have you looked at YouTube reviews?? It helps me to see people holding the bags to judge size etc.

15. If you're planning on carrying it cross body not the bb, I have the DA and it's my biggest regret. I'm 5'8 and find more and more LV straps are just not long enough on my height to wear cross body. I like mine to sit just below my hip, so far every single one has sat on or above it.

I should've got the petit noe!