Noe lovers- need your help!

Thanks so much everyone for your input! I have heard nothing but rave reviews of the Noe. :wlae:I carry a lot but not the kitchen sink lol - usually a bottle of water, paperback book, sunglasess case, wallet, other assorted junk. So it sounds like the petite is the way to go- I agree with you cheweyvy- I saw a girl wearing the large Noe once and it was nice but verrrry big and kinda bulky. I promise if I buy one I'll show you all pics :yes:

wellll I'm still not 100% sure- for the past few years I've only bought LV and this year I felt like buying something non-LV for a change, and I've been looking around at other brands and found a few I like. I'm going to check them out this weekend when I go shopping. But I have a feeling I won't find anything that I LOVE as much as LV! Nothing really compares does it?:tender:

Oh yeah I am thinking of buying them from Ebay, because I love the old red and the old blue. So maybe one of each. :graucho:

The Noe sticks out behind, the bottom makes it quite structured. Love my PN. The epi strap is stiff and my shoulder gets sore but the bag is well balanced enough that I am able to shift to the other shoulder and I even carry it on my arm at times.

The big Noé is discontinued in Epi! I would buy one last week, and my Sa told me that. He called in Paris, but there aren't any Noé's in Epi no more. Im searching one on ebay (but I'm not a fan of ebay stuff!)- I'm so disappointet about that.:crybaby::crybaby:

Oh no atlantique I'm sorry to hear that! I just checked the LV website today and they still show the large Noe!?
Yes it's also on the webside from LV Europe. But in the stores, they haven't any! Maybe in other countries? But what it's absolutely shure: the big Noé will not be produced in the future, it will be discontinued! If you have luck, you can find one, but in Europe it isn't possible. My SA called with LV Paris, and that's what they say. I'm also really disappointet about that - i would one too!:crybaby: