Noe love or no love!

Sydee

Aug 16, 2012
Hi everyone!!! I am going crazy looking at online pics of the lv noe in azur. I have absolutely fallen head over heels in love!!!! ❤

I just want to order one right away. I was wondering if anyone owns one? What do you think of the bag? Any model pic would be great. How big is the large one? My local lv store only have the petit mono. Which Is too small for me.

I love the title of this thread!! I certainly appreciate the classic beauty of the Noe, but for me personally?? It's a no.

Hello, I am pretty new here but have been collecting LVs for a few years. I absolutely LOVE the noe, especially the petit noe. It is a very comfortable shoulder bag and can fit lots of stuff. Great for travel and such a classic piece that will never go out of style. I love the way it looks, and the way that it's sort of structured but sort of slouchy at the same time. It is great grab and go bag. For me personally I like how the petit noe looks on me, but I know tons of people prefer the classic noe.

I have a mono Petit Noe and it is one of my favorite bags. Very roomy, comfy and timeless. This style will never look outdated. The single strap is so great, it doesn't slide off my shoulder at all. There's something about this shape that just never seems to get old. A very classic look, in my opinion.

I have the petit noe, and I love it. It's big enough for me to carry my stuff and my baby stuff when we go out for a short outing. I even have an extra adjustable strap so I can carry it cross body too.

I love it. Ihave a qyestion to the noe owners... It has no pockets. Do u use organizers? I like the convenience of the pockets bc im 2 lazy 2 pull my wallet out to put my bills in it. I just like to throw it in the pocket. Any suggestions? Thanks

I have lots of love for my Noe Azur. It's quite large and you've got to be ok with the drawstring opening. I have a pochette that I use and will pull my wallet in and out.
Have fun shopping!

i love the Noe (or petite). Very comfy.

I use pouches in mine to keep things organized. So wallet, cosmetic pouch, another pouch for odds and ends, my sunnies. It can be a bit of a black hole.

gelbergirl said:
I have lots of love for my Noe Azur. It's quite large and you've got to be ok with the drawstring opening. I have a pochette that I use and will pull my wallet in and out.
Have fun shopping!

I think I want a pre loved one. Just love the way it looks. Think I will need to start searching online.😄