Noé large...any happy owners? do post pics. of wearing it please! :)

1. Are you pleased with the large Noé? I'm thinking of buying one today - if you have pictures of you wearing it, I would very much like to see...Thanks! :smile:
    Do you have a purseket in yours??

2. Thanks Nola! :smile:

3. There are also pics in the Visual Aids sticky. I LOVE the large Noe. I don't have a purseket in any of mine but have seen people use them and it looks very organised.

4. My first noe just arrived today and i love it. I have a purseket in there and i'm sure i'll stick with it. If that's the case i'll upgrade to a large from the med I currently have.

here's a pic with a med purseket in the petit noe.
    [​IMG]

5. I have one and I love it! It is bigger than I expected it to be, but it didn't really bother me too much. I don't have a pic of me wearing mine but you can see a pic of it in the Noe Club thread.

6. [​IMG]

Please keep in mind that I am only five feet tall! :shame:

7. Thanks to all :smile: - I bought it! - It's a little late in Denmark now ...the time is 22:40 PM - i'll try it tomorrow with the purseket inside. :smile:

8. Please post pics wearing it when it arrives! Congrats!

9. Thanks! :smile:

Noe 1.JPG Noe 2.JPG Noe 3.JPG
  10. It looks GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:Don't you just LOVE it?!:nuts:

11. Thanks a lot!! :heart: yes I love it - though I have not tried it yet....afraid of getting the pale leather dirty :lol: - It's in the bedroom window when the sun is shining :nuts:

12. wow, cilifene, your collection of bags keeps growing! the noe is lovely.

13. I have had a large Noe since 1992-it is still in excellent condition, I have always cleaned the leather and brass-so it looks really good. I just gave it to my friend who has Breast Cancer and was having problems carrying handle handbags due to wrist surgery so it went to a loving home and I am happy it will make her life easier because she puts so many things in her bag. I think it was my favorite LV bag for years. I see some of the new shoulder bags by LV and feel that one of those will be my next purchase. I like shoulder bags better than my Speedy or other bags.

14. awesome bag it looks great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice