Noé damier azur ? And where's the bb?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello.

I'm on the hunt for a summer lv bag. I was set on the white epi Alma but plans changed. I'm spending my summer in Bordeaux this year and I won't buy one for more than 1000€ since I recently but the pochette métis bag.

Anyways, i love the noé and thought damier azur would look fresh. I just checked lv's online shop and it seems like the bb is discounted??? Is the regular big one too big in your opinion?
    I am so tempted, damn! Could you noé azur owners please post your pictures? I browsed the clubhouse but the azurs are drowning under the other noés. So thankful.. Photos that inspire me : ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391366418.140875.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391366445.772759.jpg

2. Maybe you haven't look throughly on the website? BB is still being sold on the US version.

3. I don't have one but I am considering this bag for spring and summer as well. I tried it on at the store and while it is big, it is the right size for me where the bb is just too small. It was very comfy on the shoulder. I carry a lot since i have kids so i like the extra room. my only concern is the bottom of the bag. I wish it had feet....

4. the bb azur is on the lv site 1110$

5. What bracelet is that? Love that for summer!