Noé damier azur ? And where's the bb?

Cherine Chems

Oct 8, 2011
Stockholm
Hello.

I'm on the hunt for a summer lv bag. I was set on the white epi Alma but plans changed. I'm spending my summer in Bordeaux this year and I won't buy one for more than 1000€ since I recently but the pochette métis bag.

Anyways, i love the noé and thought damier azur would look fresh. I just checked lv's online shop and it seems like the bb is discounted??? Is the regular big one too big in your opinion?
I am so tempted, damn! Could you noé azur owners please post your pictures? I browsed the clubhouse but the azurs are drowning under the other noés. So thankful.. Photos that inspire me : ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391366418.140875.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391366445.772759.jpg

mamakelly

May 28, 2013
USA
I don't have one but I am considering this bag for spring and summer as well. I tried it on at the store and while it is big, it is the right size for me where the bb is just too small. It was very comfy on the shoulder. I carry a lot since i have kids so i like the extra room. my only concern is the bottom of the bag. I wish it had feet....

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
TN
Hello.

I'm on the hunt for a summer lv bag. I was set on the white epi Alma but plans changed. I'm spending my summer in Bordeaux this year and I won't buy one for more than 1000€ since I recently but the pochette métis bag.

Anyways, i love the noé and thought damier azur would look fresh. I just checked lv's online shop and it seems like the bb is discounted??? Is the regular big one too big in your opinion?
I am so tempted, damn! Could you noé azur owners please post your pictures? I browsed the clubhouse but the azurs are drowning under the other noés. So thankful.. Photos that inspire me : View attachment 2487494

View attachment 2487495
What bracelet is that? Love that for summer!