Noe bb or Petit Noe? Help!

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
I Think I have finally narrowed it down to a Noe for my next bag but I’m torn between petit Noe and Noe bb. I have a medium agenda so it needs to fit that, and a Clemence wallet - so this may already rule out bb. Does anyone have a Noe bb and fit these two items? Also, what is that strap difference in the two bags? Am I right that bb has long cross body strap and Petit is a shoulder strap? Thanks :smile:

I Think I have finally narrowed it down to a Noe for my next bag but I’m torn between petit Noe and Noe bb. I have a medium agenda so it needs to fit that, and a Clemence wallet - so this may already rule out bb. Does anyone have a Noe bb and fit these two items? Also, what is that strap difference in the two bags? Am I right that bb has long cross body strap and Petit is a shoulder strap? Thanks :smile:
I have Noe BB (two of them) and would say that it can fit both of those items, but depends on how many other items you want to put inside. I tried Petit and preferred BB personally. I love BB even more after buying a Speedy B vachetta strap and Metis Hobo top handle strap to switch out with the BB strap. You are right about which strap comes with each, but the good thing is that you can buy other straps and swap them out. I am not always wanting to wear the long BB strap. Sometimes I use the Speedy B strap without the middle section on my shoulder.