Noe BB in DA.. Help..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all. I have a dilema.. I just purchase noe bb in damier azur. I love it, but i have few concerns :

1. The vachetta will rub against my jeans. I wear jeans everyday, even for work. And we all know how bad the vachetta will be. :sad:
2. When i fill in all my daily need, the bag look too full and it doesnt look good to wear as a sling bag.

So i am thinking to exchange the bag for other design. Now is the problem.. I totally clueless which one !
The reason i choose noe bb in DA is because i need small bag and i dont have any DA bag, so i was thinking it could be a perfect small bag for me. Hubby said i dont really need small bag, and he said i definitely dont need to have DA bag in my collection because it wont be easy to maintain so he dont see the point why i have to own one. So please help me.. Should i keep it or grab another design ? Which design ? I dont want to top up to much and i only have 1 opportunity to exchange. Thanks everyone. :smile:

Hi all. I have a dilema.. I just purchase noe bb in damier azur. I love it, but i have few concerns :

1. The vachetta will rub against my jeans. I wear jeans everyday, even for work. And we all know how bad the vachetta will be. :sad:
2. When i fill in all my daily need, the bag look too full and it doesnt look good to wear as a sling bag.

So i am thinking to exchange the bag for other design. Now is the problem.. I totally clueless which one !
The reason i choose noe bb in DA is because i need small bag and i dont have any DA bag, so i was thinking it could be a perfect small bag for me. Hubby said i dont really need small bag, and he said i definitely dont need to have DA bag in my collection because it wont be easy to maintain so he dont see the point why i have to own one. So please help me.. Should i keep it or grab another design ? Which design ? I dont want to top up to much and i only have 1 opportunity to exchange. Thanks everyone. :smile:
I just purchased Noe bb in DA just like yours. I was so excited aboit the bag. Especially, it's the now-trend for a bucket bag. So I grabbed her. Yet, after few uses, I kinda regeret purchasing her coz of the vachetta easily to get dirty. Noe bb is a beautiful bag, yet for the long run....vachetta won't look so good as new. I saw some rubs/dirty on the bag already. If I had a chance to exchance (which I don't), I will exchange it to Alma bb in epi or mono. I guess it's easier to maintain. It has feet at the bottom and less vachetta.

I just purchased Noe bb in DA just like yours. I was so excited aboit the bag. Especially, it's the now-trend for a bucket bag. So I grabbed her. Yet, after few uses, I kinda regeret purchasing her coz of the vachetta easily to get dirty. Noe bb is a beautiful bag, yet for the long run....vachetta won't look so good as new. I saw some rubs/dirty on the bag already. If I had a chance to exchance (which I don't), I will exchange it to Alma bb in epi or mono. I guess it's easier to maintain. It has feet at the bottom and less vachetta.

Yes i agree with you. Its a very cute bag, but i dont think i can wear it, because it will rub against my jeans. And yes, i start to regret my purchase. :sad:

I have the noe bb in DA and I wear jeans almost every day. (And yes, even for work.) I have it for about 6 months now. Vachetta is still looking new because it really doesn't stay in sunlight for too long. For now, the weather still requires me to wear a jacket ( a light one), and since I always carry mine cross body it hasn't been in direct contact with the jeans. (I read on a different thread about having baby wipes on hand to clean the bag so I will start putting some in my car once I pick some up tmr.)

I don't put a lot of things in mine though (it is not even half full). So to me, that's the bigger problem, that it doesn't look good wearing as a sling bag because it is too full.

If you still want a DA and a smaller bag, maybe you can go with Neverfull PM. Since it is shoulder bag you won't have to worry much about the jeans. It will fit more stuff and I think it would look fine even if it is full. Furthermore, the bag has less vachetta.

Best of luck.

I had Noe bb Azur for 12 months and only used her when in jeans. I had no problem, she still looked fresh off the shelf when I sold her. Have you thought about using LMB to protect the leather.

I think you should look into the 'LMB (lovin my bags) its a protector and cleansor. I put it on my Noe as I said above, and it kept her looking new and fresh. I know some ladies use the LMB to do a cleanse before storing away their bags at the end of the season. I thought this a good idea, but my climate really doesn't change too much so I never stored her away… I love the Azur so much though that I really miss having this pattern in my collection…

I think you should look into the 'LMB (lovin my bags) its a protector and cleansor. I put it on my Noe as I said above, and it kept her looking new and fresh. I know some ladies use the LMB to do a cleanse before storing away their bags at the end of the season. I thought this a good idea, but my climate really doesn't change too much so I never stored her away… I love the Azur so much though that I really miss having this pattern in my collection…

I dont have LMB. But i treat my vachetta with colonill cream. It works perfect on my speedy mon monogram. Handle still looks clean after almost 3 years.

How about Speedy b, NF PM or Siracusa PM? I adore the Noe bb though :tender:

I have speedy b in DE and empriente. I dont really like siracusa. I keep admiring the look of noe bb. Do you think i need DA bag ? Or just over DA and choose other pattern ?
The more i see, the more i love her. Ooh why its so hard to make decision.. :sad:

I have speedy b in DE and empriente. I dont really like siracusa. I keep admiring the look of noe bb. Do you think i need DA bag ? Or just over DA and choose other pattern ?
The more i see, the more i love her. Ooh why its so hard to make decision.. :sad:
The DA is my absolute favorite in the bb, so I would keep it! I think you only have to worry about denim color transfer on newer dark denim. I would carry and enjoy it!