Noe BB Damier Azur

baer77

Coach Obscessed!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2008
Is this bag still being manufactured? Online it says "call for availability" and my local store says they haven't had this bag in over 2 years. Customer service said there are none in the country. Does it ever pop online like the others do sometimes?

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Hmmm, I’d like to know that answer as well. I saw it pop up on the US website in 2017 every so often, but haven’t seen it this year yet. I think the Noe BB in Damier Azur is so cute, it was next on my wishlist.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Is this bag still being manufactured? Online it says "call for availability" and my local store says they haven't had this bag in over 2 years. Customer service said there are none in the country. Does it ever pop online like the others do sometimes?
I just ordered one today from a store to replace the one I ordered online last week. I received the one from LV online but it had a little scratch, so I'm returning it. There are a couple within the company, so if you'd like one, call customer service. I'm in the US, so I'm not sure about other countries.

Reactions: MyMelodyLV