Noe anything? ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there!! I've always liked the shape of the large noe for some reason, but haven't got a clue what I could use it for! I do not think I would use it as a normal casual bag, but would definitely use it for certain things...if only I could come up with some!!

Have you guys used your noe's in other ways than as a casual bag? So far I've thought of using it to put champagnes...after all its what they're known for!! :graucho:

Much feedback and suggestions are welcomed!! Thanks in advance!!

2. I think you could use the large sized noe as a duffle. Really just for carrying things here and there. I am always visioning getting the Azur Noe for this but I already have a keepall the schlep my stuff.

3. gelbergirl, I think the Noe in Azur looks really good with Patina :nuts:
    oh wow that is a good idea, like a travel bag? I already have a keepall as well..maybe it could do well as a carry-on luggage or..shopping bag...

4. 1st, i love your siggy pic and avatar. second, i only have the petit noe, and all i only use it as a casual bag. i think if i got it preloved i would be less careful with it, but im still scared about the bottom.

5. I use it as a shopping tote. Or when I´m out with the kids and need to be hands free. So roomy. But it can not be compared with a keepall, it´s way smaller. It´s a gorgeous everyday bag IMO.

6. I use mine all day. as you look in my avatar I have the azur noe.

7. i love how it's made for holding champagnes... what better use for a lv than bringing a party in it?? :yahoo:

8. . . . I wonder if there has been a tPFer who has ever loaded his or her Noe with the champagne bottles . . . hmmmm, sounds like it could be a fun tPF meet huh???

9. Yes maryelle!! It would definately fit a few moet-chandons!! :nuts:

thanks lvuittonaddict, it was a gift from my girlfriend in 9th grade, probably due to me always eating cookies :biggrin: well I don't think I worry much 'bout the base of the noe, I never really take care of my bags...:sweatdrop: maybe it could work as a sports bag...haha..

ritaki, I think the patina looks good on the azur noe! Nice photography btw!!

10. You look like a vuitton ad! Stunning!:smile: