***NOCE Nappa Gauffre?***

GyrlLayney

O.G.
May 31, 2007
Hello all you gorgeous Prada/MiuMiu-carrying girlies!

I would love to step up my small bag collection with my first/last/HG Prada: the HTF Nappa Gauffre in NOCE. :faint: I know that I need to "get in line" since this particular bag is really popular and HTF. But I have faith in wonderul tPF community... for us, anything is possible!

1. Are they still available in Prada boutiques/dept. stores/bonafide online merchants?

2. What's reasonable $$$ price to pay for a gently-used Noce Nappa Gauffre E/W satchel (13.5 x 7.5 x 5.5)? $800? $1200? $1800?

3. " " for a gently-used Noce Nappa Gauffre N/S tote w/ strap (13.5 x 12.5 x 5)?

I would be greatly indebted if you'd PM me (pretty please w/ sugar on top!) if you come across one!

Thanks ladies!
:heart:Layney

I havent seen any new leather gauffre with mark downs. So when folks sell it used, its unlikely to be at a huge discount. So if you're lucky, I'd say you might get a e/w for 1k. But for the larger n/s version, definitely more.
I'm a gauffre fan and have been monitoring prices for ages now.

Yup, the guaffres are pretty resistant, price-wise.

Spendalot - my DH said that if I invest half the time I spend researching bags on the stock market instead, we'll be very rich by down! Hahahahaha!

I wouldn't expect to find one at 1k -- I have one and thought of selling it at one point, then decided to keep it. But it never occured to me to let it go at that price. I think I paid about 1800 on Bluefly when they had decent discounts on top of the 20% off.
Ladysalesrep -- I think I remember you have the original version with thick strap, yes?