Nobody likes my gorgeous Ring bag:( What am I doing wrong??

Thanks, everybody for your help! I've been off tPF for the holiday, so now that I'm back, I see a lot of you suggesting I hang onto it for myself, or wait until fall to list it again. I think that's what I'll do. And I do think I need to take some better photos... crappy camera:smile:

So, in the meantime, I was browsing on ebay for bbags like I normally do nearly every day, and you'll never guess, but amazingly I FOUND THE SMALLER VERSION OF THIS BAG!!! WHOOOOOO hoooooo!!!:smile: I am soooo hoping that I love it as much as I think I will! I messaged the seller to makes sure it was in fact the smaller version, and she said there were 6 people watching it, so I bought it now. I also think I will love that it closes with a zipper rather than just the frame like the one I have. And I bought it for just under $900, deal!!:smile: Thank you soooo much CeeJay for telling me that this bag comes in 2 sizes, otherwise I never would have been looking! Also, I'm loving your suggestion about adorning it with skulls, and I found an Alexander McQueen charm on diabro.net that I'm thinking would look pretty fab with this bag.

I don't have the bag or the charm in my posession yet, but here are some photos from the auction. What do you guys think??:smile:

Attachments

• doctorbag1.jpg
    doctorbag1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 20
  • doctorbag2.jpg
    doctorbag2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 20
  • doctorbag3.jpg
    doctorbag3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 16
  • doctorbag4.jpg
    doctorbag4.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 16
  • skull.jpg
    skull.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 20
Hmmm, on second thought now that I'm looking at the photos, the brushed silver of the skull charm would clash with the bright silver on the bag. Maybe I'll look for a scarf instead...

This bag is GORGEOUS! I like it with a zipper closure. Putting a scarf is a great idea!

When you list your larger Ring bag later this year, you may consider to demo it with a scarf or the charm.

Congratulation!

I also think that you MIGHT want to wait until end of summer/fall when people are looking for darker bags.

I agree 100%... since there's so much selection (at good prices) ebay buyers really buy based on the seasons, and waiting til the fall will help you sell.

ETA: Oops, didn't read your post above! Good decision... And congrats on finding a "baby" version! I think both are gorgeous, and I'm glad you got a size that works for you!